Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Victoria's Secret - PINK Lace Trim Mini Cheekster Panty

!!!
Official Description:
Oh so mini! Not quite a thong, not quite a cheekster: meet the Mini Cheekster! A flirty lace-trim panty that's totally invisible under clothes. Only at PINK.
  • Lace trim
  • Smooth, seamless
  • Extra low rise
  • Imported cotton/spandex
Review after the break:

Size: Medium

Absolutely love this panty! I really like thongs and bikinis. This is the best of both! This held everything in up front comfortably all day while teasing me in the back. Great flexibility that moved with me while keeping everything covered and in place. If you think you can handle the raw sexiness of this panty I highly recommend it! This added an extra element of fun to my day, which I think places it into the special category.

Sleeping in it was a delight too!

I've never worn anything like this before and feels incredibly fantastic. Also one of my first Victoria's Secret purchases. LOVE!

Purchase Here

Five Panties Out Of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment